Sunday, May 8, 2016

A Mothers Heart & Happy Mothers Day!

     Happy Mothers Day to all of the AMAZING Mothers out there!  I have definitely been blessed to have such an amazing mother, and incredible grandmothers.  I miss my Grandmothers terribly, but am so grateful for all that they have taught me.  My Mother and Grandmothers helped shape who I am today.

     I am so grateful that I have been blessed with the family that I have been.  I know for many Mothers Day can be a rough holiday, they can be missing mothers, missing children, or not yet have had the blessing of being mothers.  There are so many things, infertility, miscarriages and divorce, illness and much more that can delay motherhood for so many people. I have been blessed with so much, but I am also painfully aware of how heartbreaking it is for many today.  One of my favorite talks, was given in 2004, in General Conference called a Mothers Heart.  Its a great talk for anyone to listen to, I am grateful today for all the other women with "mothers hearts" that have been such positive influences in my life.

No comments: