Thursday, November 6, 2014

Happy November & A Few Updates

imagesDBEZ4LJS

     Well I took yet another hiatus as some of you can see.  The great news is that I am back and ready to share so much with you. 

     Those of you that have read my blog over the years know that the Fall is my ABSOLUTE favorite season, and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, so it feels great to be back on my blog in time for the Holidays.

     So as for a few updates, the divorce is finally over. it is official and filed in the court.   While I am sad that things turned out the way that they did, I am happy that chapter is over and so excited for what my future holds.  I am excited to branch out, try new things and truly soar.

     When November rolls around I always try to think of all the blessings that I have and focus on gratitude.   This year is no exception, I have so much to be grateful for, and I have certainly learned so much over the past year that its been nothing but a year full of blessings and miracles.

     Thank you to all of you and your patience with me!  It is appreciated and I am so excited for this new chapter in my life and to be able to share it with you!

No comments: