Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Photo A Day in May…Shadows

Shadows

     Day 6, Photo a Day in May…Shadows.  We are almost half way through 2013, I can not believe that the year if going by so quickly!  It seems like I live by deadlines and timers, so sometimes I have to stop and remind myself to decompress and smell the roses so to speak.

     The past several years have taught me that sometimes things just don’t always go my way.  Earth shattering news right?  I mean who would have guessed I wasn’t the center of the universe?  So or course I already knew that things don’t always go my way, but the past while has taught me so much about not letting my past determine my future.

     I believe that the world is good, and that the future is bright for me.  I want to move forward cheerfully and hopefully and believing the best.  Life is about learning from what has happened and moving forward in faith, even if I don’t have a clue what is going to happen!  Sometimes a little mystery is part of the fun of the journey!

No comments: