Thursday, May 1, 2014

Photo a day in May!!!


2014 May #eatfoodphotos - the food photo-a-day
     Hey!  Look at me!  I am blogging again!  I know I have been so bad at blogging lately.  It seems like life was overwhelming me.  So needless to say its time for me to be back in the swing of things & back to blogging which I truly love.  Thank you for your patience with me as I get my feed back on the ground again.
    
     I love to look at other blogs and one that I have been finding particularly interesting is http://84thand3rd.com.  Seriously, there are some AMAZING things on this site!  This month they have the Foodie Photo Challenge, which has me very excited.  I also thought that this would be a great way to get back in to the habit of blogging.  As you can read today’s photo is supposed to be something creamy.
    
     I know that I have mentioned before many times, but My mother is allergic to dairy products.  As a result we didn’t have much dairy products growing up.  We drank milk of course, but no cooking with dairy products.  So to me anything creamy signals indulgence!  Also to me anything super creamy feels grown up, since I didn’t start having a lot of creamy goodies until after I moved out of my parents home.  So to me it makes me feel grown up and independent.  Crazy?  Yes I know, it definitely is.  Its amazing how something so simple can evoke so many emotions.  Stop by every day and see what other foodie photos might show up!

No comments: