Sunday, May 4, 2014

Photo A Day in May! Look UP!

Longwood Garden Arch

     Isn’t that just breathtaking?  I love architecture, I find it so inspiring.  Today’s photo prompt was the word overhead, the first thing that came to mind was arches, maybe it is the hopeless romantic in me, but I love arches with ivy and flowers, something about that just feeds the soul.

     Now this photo is not a current one, actually I took it years ago on a trip to Philadelphia.  I had the opportunity to do so many things on that trip, which I loved.  One of the highlights of that trip however was going to Longwood Gardens.  I could have spent all week in those gardens, it was so inspiring to see the beauty of nature all around me.  If you ever do have the chance to go to Philadelphia, be sure to check this out!  You definitely do not want to miss it!

     There are greenhouses, conservatories, a bell tower, and so much more!  Flowers and greenery are everywhere, it is a definite feast for the senses on every level.  I have had the opportunity to travel all over the world and see amazing things, but this place is definitely a favorite of mine, and I am glad to be able to share it with you!

No comments: