Thursday, February 6, 2014

Keep Going, Keep Believing and ENJOY the Journey…

persistence-quotes-600x250
     What a whirlwind the past couple months have been.  Starting over and rebuilding is hard work, its an adjustment, but I have to say most importantly I am happy.  I may be working like crazy to pay the bills and stress over finances, but I am happy, and I am living and looking forward to the future.
    
     Something that has always been important to me is having my home a sanctuary a place where you feel safe, and a refuge from the word.  I love being able to organize my new place and have my own corner of the universe.  Each day I look for new ways to make my home even more “mine”  Sometimes you find the little things that make you smile and make each day that much sweeter.  I am learning to appreciate the simple things more and more every day. 
    
     It seems that the past few months have been a roller coaster, but I feel like I am gaining some stable footing in life, the divorce is not finalized yet, but it is getting there, and step by step the pieces of rebuilding are coming together.
    
     Something that I am earning is to respect and honor myself to treat myself with love, to truly be my best friend.  I know that sounds cheesy, but it is so important.

     Now you will be able to follow me back into the kitchen as a broke single girl and see what I whip up, no matter what the size of the family is we all deserve fabulous food in the kitchen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Continually come back on a weekly/bi-weekly basis to get a update. Love hearing about your cooking, but even more impressed by your strength through hard times. Keep up your positive mental attitude and I’ll be back soon. :)