Sunday, November 24, 2013

Updates & Where Have I Been???

Hope On
     Wow, where to begin?  Its been a whirlwind since I last wrote that is for sure, so let me bring you up to speed on a few things.
    
     There is sadly, no longer a Mr. Love From Scratch anymore.  Since my last blog entry I have moved out and filed for divorce.  This really is not the place to air dirty laundry, so I will just leave it at that.  I wish him nothing but the best as he moves forward and I pray for the strength as I move onward and upward and rebuild.
    
     This time of year is always my favorite.  I love Thanksgiving and the chance it gives me to reflect on all of my many blessings. This year I have so much to be grateful for, I am so very blessed.  It is a wonderful time of year and I am blessed far beyond what I feel I deserve. 
    
     I am sorry this post is short, so much more is coming, I am thankful for all of you and I am so happy to be back!  Life is a journey, and I am hanging on for every twist and turn of the ride.

No comments: