Sunday, July 14, 2013

How Exciting! My First Interview!

Edited Me in Geneva
     How cool is this?  I was actually interviewed for my very first food blogger interview.  Lydia from www.gourmandize.com reached out to me and asked if would be willing to answer a few questions for an interview.  Of course I was more than willing to oblige.  You can read my interview here.  I love to be able to share my thoughts on food, cooking and blogging. 
    
     I definitely encourage you to look at the Gourmandize site, its actually a great recipe reference. Also when you join they have a special offer for a free personalized cookbook.  I have been having quite a bit of fun looking at it and exploring and meeting other bloggers as well.  I definitely want to give a shout out to Lydia and Gourmandize and say thanks for the interview and I look forward to seeing you more at Love From Scratch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !