Friday, July 12, 2013

A Few of my Favorite (Budget) Things Friday!

Drugstore Favorite things collage
     What a long week it has been, yes I know that all weeks are really the same length, but sometimes no matter what anyone says they aren’t.  This has been one of those long weeks. 
    
     I realized today that is has been ages since I have done a Favorite Things Friday.  So I decided to do a few of my favorite budget beauty  products.  Nothing in this feature is over $15, some I have gotten on Amazon, but most at Wal-Mart or Walgreens.  These are all things that I use routinely, and I love.  I know several times I have shared some of my indulgences, and lets be honest, sometimes indulgences are pricey.  So this time I wanted to share something that will be far more accessible to everyone.  I firmly believe that we all want little indulgences at times, and these are definitely great indulgences, because they won't break the bank!
    
     First is the Butter London Nail Foundation.  This is the most expensive item in the group, I was able to get it for 12 dollars.  I love this stuff!  It makes a great base coat, or color my itself.  It is a nice clean subtle color, but helps fill in the ridges in the nail and if used as a base coat, your color will last so much longer!  If you are looking for a good daily nail product this is it!
    
     Next is the Marrakesh Hair Masque, this is amazing for your hair.  It will help your split ends, and leave your hair feeling like silk.  It is seriously amazing how well this works, I was blown away at the effectiveness after the first use.  It also smells great, which isn’t essential, but a definite nice perk.  This is a great for dry brittle hair!
    
     Next is the Suave Soothing Shea Butter lotion.  I love this stuff, it really helps my dry skin, and it has a great texture and glides on the skin and doesn’t get goopy and sticky as other lotions do.  This is a super bargain that you can find pretty much anywhere, but makes for a great every day lotion. 
     
     Next is the C.O.Bigelow Rose Salve.  There are lots of uses for this product, cheeks, elbows, cuticles, lips, It is a great multi-use product, and the tin will last for a good amount of time.
    
     I know this next product I have written about before, but I absolutely adore the NYC Applelicious Lip Balms.   These beauties are great and they are so moisturizing.  I have them in tons of colors and use them every day for sure.
    
     Lastly, is the Marrakesh Dreamsicle Leave in Conditioner.  This is great for split ends, as well as helping to protect the hair from heated styling tools.  Since I started using the Marrakesh products I have definitely loved my hair’s texture and manageability.
    
     I am not a terribly high maintenance girl, but there are some things that are nice to have and enjoy, and these are few of my favorite budget buys.  Definitely try a few of these items yourself, after all everyone needs a little indulgence now and then.

No comments: