Thursday, May 23, 2013

Yay! Goodie Time! Spring Fever Voxbox!

Contents
   I’ll admit I love getting things for a bargain, and I love to know more about things before I purchase.  I read lots of reviews, because it is so frustrating to pay hard earned money on something that doesn’t work.  I had heard about a company called Influenster, and I was very intrigued.  Basically Influenster is a website where the participants share information on the various products that they are using in their day to day lives.  There are message board where once ask questions and interact with other members.  Some lucky members if they are active on the site get access to special deals, or what are called Voxboxes which are goodie boxes of items that companies send out for FREE to get input on the nitty gritty usage of the products.

    
     When I heard about this site I was very intrigued.  I have been trying to be a much more conscientious shopper so I have been listening to reviews and others input far more now than at any other point in my life.  Also I do tend to be pretty vocal on the items that I use, so I figured this site might be something that would be a good fit for me.  I joined and did certain online tasks etc, and I received a participation survey for the Spring Fever Voxbox.  So these are the lovely goodies that came to me completely free of charge for testing purposes, the reviews and opinions regarding the products are solely my own.

Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm (in Big Apple Red)
Broadway Nails ImPRESS Press-on Manicure (in Joyride)
Schwartzkopf OSiS Dust It Volume Mattifying Powder
Tastykake Kandy Bar Cakes (Reese’s Flavor)     

So I was pretty excited at my new goodies and am eager to try these new products, reviews will be coming on each of the products, I’ll share the good, the bad and the ugly, and maybe something will spark your interest.  So tune in the next week as I tell you just what I think!
 






No comments: