Friday, May 24, 2013

It’s been a month of gluten free living!

     It has definitely been an action packed and busy month, but I have completed a full month of gluten free living.  I am not going to lie, I do feel deprived at times, I miss my breads, cakes, and pasta.  Yum…pasta nom nom!  I know that I will be able to find replacements for all of this, I am still definitely learning.  I am learning what substitutions to make, and what items to eliminate.  Living gluten free is definitely a commitment, and it certainly takes a lot of work to make sure that I am living gluten free.
     So far I have noticed some physical changes since I have gone gluten free, and I know that more changes are to come.  I am excited at the prospect of feeling better, and that I am taking better charge of my health.  While it is a challenge for sure, I am grateful for the chance to better myself.  I am still learning and I am sure I will be for quite some time in this gluten free journey, but the important thing is that I can do this, and that is a great feeling.

No comments: