Friday, May 24, 2013

A Glimpse into who I am…

Profile Pic
     Hi, I am Ruth.  I am the face behind Love From Scratch.  I have been writing anonymously for years, but I’ve stepped out of the shadows for my readers.  So here I am.  I’ve already told you quite a bit about myself through my blog.  I love cooking, I love travel, and I love pretty much all things girly.  After all a person can never have too much glitter and sparkles. 
     I am passionate about cooking from scratch and cooking with love for my family and friends.  I loved the childhood I had, and I have so many great memories in the kitchen with my family.  I hope to re-create those memories, and create new ones of my own with my own family.  I believe in quality delicious food, and families gathering together around the kitchen table.  If you were in my home, I’d tell you to pull up a kitchen stool and we’d talk while I cook something delicious in my kitchen.  Since this is my first post coming out of the shadows, I thought I’d tell you ten random facts about myself, hopefully we’ll all get to know each other more in the future, and I love having all of you stop by my blog!

1) I have a weird deal with pens, I won’t use any pen unless it has black ink.  No blue pens ever. (crazy I know)
2) I am love vintage anything really, but especially vintage linens and aprons.
3) I am one of the most accident-prone people you will ever meet.
4) My favorite color is pink, a person can never go wrong with pink.
5) I love clementine cuties, I can no longer buy the bags because I go through them way too quickly.  I have zero self control with those things!
6) I love fabric, I quilt and sew, so I love going to the fabric stores, but I believe that sometimes a fabric can speak to me.
7) I spoil my dog, she’s almost 4 (tomorrow).  She’s the best dog ever, and definitely a huge part of the Love From Scratch family.
8) I love college football.  I love especially watching a game in person, it’s a great experience, and I love the fall for many reasons, college football being one,
9) Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday by far.  I have so many memories of Thanksgiving with my family.
10) I won’t leave the house without wearing perfume.  I love perfume and I think it’s a necessity of life.
I lied, I ‘ll share 12 facts…
11) I love my family more than anything.  My brothers are the best, I have amazing sister in laws, and my nieces and nephews are the best ones ever!  My parents are amazing, and I love my husband, so I feel truly blessed to have the family that I do.
12) My religion is a huge part of who I am and I love reading and learning and going to church.  I feel very blessed to have it in my life.

2 comments:

Petit Design Co. said...

congrats! now your readers will connect with you even more. It's fun to see your smiling face when I visit :)

Love from Scratch said...

Thanks! I always love it when you stop by for a visit. :)