Thursday, March 7, 2013

Back to Business!


     What a month February was, sadly I spent most of it sick in bed, every time I thought I was getting better from the bug, I just ended up getting worse and worse.  Once Mr. Love from Scratch and I FINALLY got better we went on a quick vacation to the sunshine so we could warm up and have some fun!  We did have a lot of fun, but we are now back in cold Utah!  I have high hopes for the warm weather to come soon, and for the flowers to start blooming again.  I had taken this picture last year in one of the Canyons, they really are beautiful once the sunshine and warm weather comes.  They are pretty in the winter too, but I really just don't like cold weather. 

     While I was sick in bed I did a lot of reading, so you can expect several book reviews to be coming up, and did a lot of planning, goal making etc.  While I failed completely at sharing February's monthly theme of chocolate due to all of the bugs and calamities of the month, I do have a theme for March, and I am convinced I will do much better this month!  The theme for the month of March is Spring Fling food, I am hoping that the focus on spring time food and recipes will cause the snow and cold weather to finally go away.  There is something about sunshine and fresh flowers that always brightens any day.


     I also have been ogling a few spring goodies that I am sure I need, or at least I am rationalizing that I need these beauties.  I saw the new Jo Malone Sugar & Spice collection, and I am completely enamored!  I must have these! As I have mentioned several times before on this blog, I do love generally any of the Jo Malone perfumes, they are in my humble opinion some of the best out there, so I am hoping to add these lovelies to my perfume collection.  I don't know that Mr. Love from Scratch will see the necessity of these goodies (actually I am sure he won't), but hey, a girl can dream can't she?    So here is to a great spring and I am looking forward to a healthy March!
 
 

No comments: