Thursday, January 10, 2013

Biggest Loser Challenge America...here's to a fit 2013

     One of my favorite things about January is the return of The Biggest Loser, as I have mentioned before I LOVE that show.  I love that you see people taking control of their lives and making a positive difference.  This week as many of you know was the season premiere, and as usual it was AMAZING!  I was particularly pleased to see the show addressing the issue of childhood obesity, after all it is a huge issue for today's youth.  I have decided that I am going to participate in Challenge America, and I am excited to see the results.  Instead of making a goal of how many pounds I would like to shed, I have instead made the goal to lose two dress sizes during this season.  If I accomplished that I would be able to wear absolutely everything in my closet.  How great would that be in the morning to realize that I can wear everything in the closet and I can put all my clothes to good use.

     So with that goal in mind I am trying to focus on eating healthy and work out, the goal is for me to become healthier and toned and increase my energy level.  For the most part I eat pretty healthy, I try to avoid processed foods and I don't drink soda or eat junk food, I do however love to bake, and I bake with butter!  I am trying to cut my fats and sugar intake,we will see how that works out.  I am still trying to decide what my exercise routine will be, so any suggestions are always welcome.  I am going to try to have a regular feature on the blog where I will be sharing some of my healthier recipes designed to go along with this challenge, and hopefully we'll see some progress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tremendous issues here. I'm very happy to see your post. Thanks a lot and I am looking ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Look into my web page: Weight Watchers Program