Monday, December 31, 2012

Finding Passion for 2013

   Here we are the last few hours of 2012 are coming to an end, and 2013 is coming quickly upon us.  2012 has been a year of laughter and tears, joys and sorrows, adventures.  I can hardly imagine what 2013 will have in store for myself, and Mr. Love From Scratch.  I have never been a superstitious person, but 13 has always been my lucky number so I am hoping that next year will be a great year for Mr. Love From Scratch & I.  I know that I have mentioned Julia Child oodles of times here on the blog, but I do love what she did with her passion, and how she accomplished her dreams and goals.  She found her passion in life, and believed in that passion., in the spirit of New Years, one of the resolutions that I have set for myself is to this year clearly define my passion and set out to fulfill that passion.  I want 2013 to be a very fulfilling year for the Love From Scratch household., personally I want this to be a year dripping with passion for life and being interested every day in progressing and achieving goals.  I admire Julia's absolute dedication to her passion and I hope that I can have even a fraction of that dedication, if I had that I know great things would happen.

     I have always thought that life in many ways is a recipe, and passion a crucial ingredient, this year the featured ingredient will be passion, passion for goals, passion for life, passion for enjoying every minute of every day.  This time next year I want to be able to look back and say that 2013 was a year fully lived, and explored and enjoyed, and a year dripping with passion, what do you want to be able to day at the end of 2013?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is not my first time to visit this website, i am browsing this web site dailly and take good information from here
daily.

Look at my web-site :: roof cleaning forums