Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and the Gratitude Challenge, part 22 of a 22 part series

   Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope that your Thanksgiving is full of good food, family and friends.  As the Gratitude Challenge has come to an end I have thought a lot about this month and what I have learned, and what I hope to take forward from this experience and use in the future.  I hope that from this experience I can be more aware of my blessings and do a better job at expressing my gratitude to others. I want to make sure that my loved ones know how much I do love and appreciate them.  It has been great to have this opportunity to focus on gratitude and I am humbled as it has again reminded me how blessed I am.  2012 has been quite the year and I am confident that 2013 will be a great year.  One of my goals for 2013 is that I will have a spirit of gratitude for the full year and be able to share that with the ones I love.  I hope that all of you are having a happy Thanksgiving, and I hope that this month has been an opportunity for you to focus on the blessings of the season.

No comments: