Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A week down of the Gratitude Challenge, day 7 of a 22 day series.

     Today's task was a particularly thought provoking one for me.  For this task I was challenge t share a photo or something someone, some place, or some moment that meant a lot to me and share why.  I thought of so many different things that I could share with you, but everything stems from one thing, my belief in Jesus Christ.  That belief and faith helps me to decide every direction in my life.  It is that belief that helps me to have ethics, morals and character.  The desire to be a good Samaritan, or to live by the golden rule.  My faith affects every aspect of my life, and I am so grateful for that.  I am so humbled and grateful for the sacrifice that he made on all of our behalf.  He is the one person that truly understands everything that we go through in life and I am grateful for that, I know that there have been many times where he has carried me through some dark times.  While this task might not have been asking for something  quite of this nature, there is not anything that means more to me,. and He makes everything else I do possible, and sometimes I feel I fail to recognize that so I did want to make sure I vocalize my gratitude for Him and His role in my life.

No comments: