Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I have been eating Wednesday...

     I love cooking shows, usually if I am watching t.v. it is somehow food related.  I love to see what the challenges are for cooking shows and try to put myself in their places and think about what I would do if it were me.  Many times I am actually quite inspired by the creativity of the Chefs.  They really do come up with some amazing creations.

     Top Chef is one of my favorite cooking shows, so I thought it was only fitting that I review the book associated with it.  Also as a side note, tonight is the season premiere for Top Chef Masters.  Is anyone else as excited as I am?  This book is actually a great combination of the information on the show and it's contestants and their biographical background, and the most famous recipes of the show.  Definitely give this cookbook a chance, it will inspire your own creativity to try new things in the kitchen.  I sometimes hear from people that they have gotten into a rut in the kitchen, I think that is interesting.  For me I never feel like I get into a rut cause I am constantly trying new things.  This cookbook will give you ideas to keep energizing your cooking.  Try it for yourself, and don't forget to watch Top Chef tonight!

No comments: