Friday, March 11, 2011

In my dreams...

     We all have dreams, Disney even coined the phrase, "a dream is a wish you heart makes."  What wishes is your heart making?  Are your dreams coming true?  I have so many dreams right now, there are so many things that I would like to achieve.  Dreams are exciting, it gives you something to reach for, something to work towards.  I am working hard to achieve my dreams, sometimes I will admit I feel awfully far from it.  I want so much to become successful in the culinary field.  I love cooking, and I feel that food that is cooked from scratch and with love is always going to show through in any recipe that you make. 


     Cooking with love is something that has always been in my life  I was blessed, my mother is an excellent cook, and she always did her best to make sure that all of us realized that she did her best to make dinner a memorable meal every night.  Some of my fondest memories are of all of us around the dinner table.  My mother also made sure that we had a nutritious meal, no packaged or processed foods for us.  Mom simply made sure she gave us the best she had to offer.

     I wish that more people were as blessed as I was growing up.  I wish more families met around the dinner table every night.  I wish that more people were eating nutritious meals.  I want to help that become a reality for or people.  That is one of my dreams, helping others to have a healthy relationship with food and experience the magic and joy that can come with that.  That is what I am working towards.

No comments: