Monday, March 28, 2011

High Heel Love

 
     Are these not fabulous?  Who doesn't love a great pair of high heels?  These ones are the newest ones to my collection, and I have to tell you I am in love with them!  They are so comfortable, no really they are, and much more supportive than most high heels.  These shoes do require a pedicure, so make sure your toes are in tip top condition.  I have to admit that shoes are a passion of mine as they are for most women.

Being short high heels have always been a necessity for me, I need all the help I can get with my height.  Heels really do make me feel as though I have a spring in my step, and power in my stride, but each pair of shoes has to earn its place in my closet.  One nice thing about living in a place with limited space is that you do have to prioritize what earns a spot in your closet.  These shoes also go with so much and I find myself reaching for them frequently.  Although to be honest I do the same with my hot pink satin reels with ruffled trim, perhaps I justify too much?  Wear what you enjoy and rock them,  and I do happen to have a rewards card I can use towards another pair, and I think this red pair is calling my name, what do you think?  And in case you are wondering, yes I do cook every day in the kitchen in high heels.  Really is there any other way to cook?  Plus I think I look pretty cute in my high heels and aprons in the kitchen, it is me and I love it.


No comments: