Friday, March 11, 2011

Awesome Gadget...Garlic Zoom XL

Chef'n GarlicZoom XL Rolling Garlic Chopper, Avacado     What a cool gadget!  This is one of my new favorite toys, a good friend of mine gave me this as a gift, and it is amazing!  This is the Garlic Zoom XL.  Clearly this is designed to be used for garlic, but there are so many other uses for this.  It is also great to use for mincing herbs, grating cheese, shredding chocolate.  So many uses, and the clean up on this is a snap.

     Kitchen gadgets are a fetish of mine, but some are more hype than performance.  This is a gadget that I can wholeheartedly recommend.  You will get so much use from it, and will be glad that you have it.  As someone who cooks a lot I love that this make so many things so much easier.  Also my hands don't have the odor that you usually get from mincing garlic or shallots, this gadget eliminates that.  As a girl living in an apartment, space is a premium, each gadget needs to earn their space in my drawers.  This I can say has earned a space of honor, I use it all of the time and what a luxury it is for me, and what a time saver it is.

     What gadgets are helpful for you?  What gadgets make a huge difference for you?  What do you think I should try next?

1 comment:

Ally said...

I think I'm going to have to try this!