Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

     Happy 2011!  I can't believe it is already 2011.  I am very excited for 2011, not sure why but I really do feel that 2011 will be my year.  Here is to hoping at least.  The idea of New Year's Resolutions I have always found interesting.  It seems as though so many of us make goals that we never end up accomplishing, this  year I want to actually achieve my goals.  2010 was an interesting year, I learned a lot, and had some amazing experiences.  I feel confident that 2011 will be even better, and I do have a few goals for myself.


1) I want to get back into tip top shape.  This will be my year to rock my summer swimsuit (vain I know).
2) Finish all my unfinished projects.
3) Organize entire apartment.
4) Build up a stronger savings nest egg.

     So those are just my top four goals.  I think it will be a good place to start.  I would love to hear your goals and what you are doing for the New Year.   Let's all make 2011 the best year yet!

No comments: