Thursday, December 9, 2010

Too much of a good thing........

Brazil Butt Lift - Workout DVD (English and Spanish)     It was bound to happen, sooner or later I knew it was going to happen, I jinxed myself.  Since I have been out on my own I have had to enter the professional working world.  Along with the long hours came the paperwork, and also the need to dress up every single day for work.  So along came the business suits the heels, the cardigan twinsets, more heels, the pencil skirts, did I mention heels?  So over the past several years I have acquired what I consider to be a very nice wardrobe that can serve me well anywhere I go, and a shoe collection I am quite proud of.

So what is the problem you ask?  The problem is that my clothes don't fit!   Sadly it isn't just one or two items, its a cast majority of the closets, (yes I have more than one....it happens).  How did this happen to me?  I guess I had gotten a little lax on my exercising.  I love to cook, sometimes I fix somethings that can add a pound or two, so I have to always make sure to exercise, but sometimes I fall short.  Looks like I need to get back on track!  I need to be able to fit in my clothes, and a new wardrobe sadly just isn't in the budget right now.  So I have developed a little game plan for myself.


     I love to watch the Biggest Loser, it is one of my favorite shows, and I have learned a lot from it.  So I am going to commit to portion control, making lower fat dishes and to regular exercise.  One of the exercise programs that has really intrigued me it the Brazilian Butt Lift work out.  So I have decided that I am going to try that program, I am curious to see the results.  Hopefully I see something happen from it, we will just have to see together.  Anyways I bought the program so I will keep you posted on what happens, and how many outfits I can fit back into, hopefully its a lot, clothes are expensive these days!


No comments: