Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I have been reading Wednesday.......

     Everyone who knows me know that I like to read, I mean I LOVE to read.  Reading always opened my world to new possibilities.  I love to read usually anything that I can get my hands on.  I love to read anything and everything.  My newest cookbook that I just got it this week,  is the Masterchef 2010 Cookbook.  Seriously, you want to get this cookbook.  It is very well done,  the recipes incredible, and the photos are amazing!  I am looking forward to cooking all of the recipes in it, the main reason I bought it was to have it as a constant motivation of what I am trying to achieve, someday I do want to be on a similar platform and show just what I am capable of in the kitchen,  Course if you are a diehard Masterchef fan like me, you definitely need this cookbook!


     Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. ~T.S. Eliot

     What wise words those are.  I will have to push myself to the limits to achieve this goal, but in my heart of hearts I do believe that this is something that I can do.  I do believe that everyone can achieve goals and dreams, but risks are needed to truly soar.  I guess that is one of the things that I love about this cookbook, not just the recipes, but what the book stands for, a group of brave people all risking and reaching for their dream.

No comments: